Our client, located in Zeeland is the regional distribution center for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for the American parent company specilized in technical solutions for trenching, drilling (no-dig), tree care / recycling. We are looking for some Business Engineers for different product groups in this company.
You love the challenge of Horizontal Directional Drilling, the world of surface mining and/or major pipeline projects? You enjoy working around massive machines? You like to work highly independently and international traveling?
The Business Engineer drives growth of technical product knowledge and sales in the distribution network through knowledge sharing, equipment demonstrations, training and customer visits. In this role he/she trains and supports the sales team of independently owned dealerships in the EMEA region for the respective product line he/she represents. In line with that he/she also gathers information from the market to support EMEA product development for continuous improvement and fit-to-market product development. The Business Engineer is seen as the go-to person for in depth knowledge about product and application.
- Bachelor of Engineering (HTS/HAS) with a Major/minor in economics or similar level;
- 5+ years’ experience working with market segment equipment and commercial experience;
- Experience working independently in the field;
- Written and verbal English fluency required. Verbal fluency in either French and/or German preferred.
- Willing to international travel up to 50% by car or plane..
- Contract for a year with the possibility to an indefinite contract;
- Salary based on age and experience;
- 38 days off;
- Company car in case of an indefinite contract;
- Attractive bonus system;
- Participation in a collective pension fund.
More information and apply
For more information about this position please call me on gsm 0031(0)6-51 248 676 of send an e-mail to email@example.com. Applying directly, please press de button solliciteer.
- Groene ruimte & milieu
- Agribusiness plant & tuinbouw
- Techniek & automatisering
- Logistiek & supply chain
- Marketing & communicatie
- Werkervaren (> 2 jaar)
- Landscape and Environment Management
- Master Agribusiness Development
- Bedrijfskunde en Agribusiness