Junior Food Technologist - Liquid Food Products
- Techniek & automatisering
- Junior functie
Did you recently finish your Bachelor in Food Technology and are you looking for your first or second job? Are you interested in working in an International context with frequent travelling to Europe, Middle-East and Africa? Do you have knowledge of manufacturing processes, filling equipment and the packaging proces of liquid food products? Check this opportunity!
Working on the edge of technology and commerce, as Food Technologist you play a major part in developing and offering customers worldwide the best solution for their packaging challenges. This position gives a great deal of autonomy, responsibility and an international work environment (EMEA).
This company is a global leader in innovative flexible packaging and dispensing solutions. Their technical knowledge, innovative products and solutions, as well as deep understanding production and packing processes of their customers, makes that the company is a recognized partner for of a broad range of customers.
To support the commercial team of the company we are searching for a Junior Food Technologist. The Junior Food Technologist is playing a key role as a specialist on packaging and applications for liquid food products. The Junior Food Technologist participates in development and testing of new products, as well as in supporting customers and colleagues in finding the best possible solution for their packaging challenges.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Perform specific trails at the customer to enhance process and product performance or test new developments;
• Track new developments in flexible packaging solutions and participate in project teams to develop or improve products and applications;
• Develop and maintain technical documentation and training materials;
• Provide training to customers and the commercial team regarding packaging solutions.
Your knowledge and experience
• Internship in (packaging of) liquid food products;
• Understanding of food manufacturing processes, filling equipment and the packaging process;
• Knowledge of packaging materials and packaging solutions;
• Ability to liaise and support with both technical and commercial teams in a constructive way to provide uncompromised solutions for our customers;
• Analytical problem-solver who understands our products and how they contribute to our customers business;
• Curious mind;
• Strong communication skills and good command of the English language, both verbally and written;
• Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.